Monday, December 01, 2008

Stages in a motobike's life

When he was 4 he was never out of the show room probably and he was on a grand display at Sri Sarathy motors.

When he was 40 I am sure I picked him up but he was on his trial runs since I learned biking after getting him to my stable.

When he was 400 he was still in "For Registration" mode since I got him christened as "TN 41 L 8901" only after completion of his 500.

When he was 4000 he was the king of Chennai, doing his rounds everywhere that I took him from Office to home in Thiruvanmiyur, from beaches in ECR to Mayajal, from Satyam to Spencers and beyond

Well well well, he is 40000 right now and still running very strong. Never under utilized, but well maintained, he has given me very little trouble till now and he has been my most faithful buddy.

Cheers to my TVS Victor.

No comments: