Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Moving over to GMail

Its been a long and rather eventful journey with Y! mail. Unlike the city folk who opened their mail accounts with Y! or Hotmail when in school, it was while in college that I opened my first personal mail account with Y!. It was Dec 2000 during the winter recess.

I scooted halfway through the 'Priyamanavale' movie in Durais theater in Pollachi to visit the neighborhood browsing center to open my personal mail account on Y!.

After more than 10 years I have decided to no longer use my Y! account for personal mails because of spam problems time and again. I have been rather late to move because there is so much history behind my Y! mail account, but I have had enough. 

I am moving on... and GMail will be my primary personal mail id henceforth...

No comments: