Monday, July 30, 2007
You are on a train day journey, you don't have company and no books too.
You have started the trip with a fully charged up IPod and then doooom.
The IPod gets hung, press buttons in a any sequence it doesn't budge one little bit.
When such a thing happens, you need to press together the Menu button (top) and the
Center button (Dial) and keep pressing them for sometime till the Apple logo comes up.
Then the system is supposed to have rebooted and things will start from square one.
I did not know this then and ended up spending a 6 hours boring train journey en route to Chennai from Bangalore.
Sources from Google.
- Off to Chennai for distribution of invitations
- Initially had planned to stay with Nish, but since he is OOT this weekend will be staying with Selva at Ashok Nagar.
- Saturday visiting to old CTS Pals, with Athu (off to US for MS on Aug 24th)
- Sunday, Mom arriving at Chennai. Visit to BITS Pals and some relatives and friends.
- Also in Agenda.. Shopping for Kiran
- Am back from Chennai
- Done with Invite distributions in Chennai.
- Shopping for Kiran flopped. Yet to be done. May be he will do it himself.